Become an IBEW Teledata Technician
Teledata Technicians should earn a better overall wage package for the work they are currently performing.
IBEW-affiliated Voice/Data/Video contractors in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado are looking to hire experienced non-union Teledata Technicians.
Steady Work for Years to Come
There is a lot of work on the book in these states and the outlook appears bright for the foreseeable future for teledata technicians thanks to a national effort to update the grid.
Are you a Non-Union Electrician?
Upgrade your Benefits Now.
Non-union teledata technicians can advance their career and earn a better total compensation package, which includes hourly wages, overtime, the amount you and your employer pay for your health insurance, the amount your employer matches for your retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holiday, paid sick days and any type of bonus.
Use our wage calculator to see how much more you could earn.
Upgrade your Training and Earn More
In addition to a better total compensation package, IBEW members also receive no-cost journeyman training, industry-leading safety training, guaranteed raises as specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement and all the other benefits that come from IBEW membership.
In order to receive better overall pay and IBEW membership benefits, all you need to do is to join the IBEW Local Union near you.
Job Security is our Top Priority
The union will even help put you to work. You will not have to look for a job. They will find a union contractor who needs a teledata technician.
IBEW-affiliated contactors are looking to hire individuals who have done some of the following:
- Install underground voice or data circuit feeders to entrance facilities
- Install pathways and spaces for installation of low voltage wiring
- Install, terminate and test wires and cables, both copper and fiber-optic
- Install, test, certify and troubleshoot local area network (LAN) cabling systems
- Layout, install and verify operation of security and access control systems
- Install communications and sound distribution systems
- Provide testing, analysis and repair of video, voice and data systems
- Have worked with:
- ENIC Cards
- ETelephone Switches
- Prefabricate systems, such as telecommunications racks, for field installation
- Work on other subsystems such as communications, entertainment, environmental, life safety, energy management and custom lighting
Do you want to talk to someone about the benefits of joining the IBEW?
Complete the form below and someone from the IBEW will reach out to you to discuss how you can upgrade your career.