Commercial Electricians are in High Demand
Make the Switch Today to IBEWIt is time you perform the same work you are doing for better pay. IBEW-affiliated electrical contractors in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado are looking to hire experienced non-union commercial electricians.
Steady Work for Years to Come
There are many projects being planned in these states and the outlook appears bright for the foreseeable future.
Are you a Non-Union Electrician? Upgrade your Benefits Now.Non-union tradesmen and tradeswomen who have a commercial electrician license or have experience working as a commercial electrician can advance their career and earn a better total compensation package, which includes hourly wages, overtime, the amount you and your employer pay for your health insurance, the amount your employer matches for your retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holiday, paid sick days and any type of bonus.
Use our wage calculator to see how much more you could earn.
Train and Earn More Certifications, Earn Higher Pay
In addition to a better total compensation package, IBEW members also receive no-cost journeyman training, industry-leading safety training, guaranteed raises as specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement and all the other benefits that come from IBEW membership.In order to receive better overall pay and IBEW membership benefits, all you need to do is to join the IBEW Local Union near you.
Job Security comes with Joining the Local Closest to You
The union will even help put you to work. You will not have to look for a job. They will find a union contractor who needs a commercial electrician.
IBEW-affiliated contactors are looking to hire individuals who have done some of the following:
- Install or repair wiring
- Install receptacles, lighting systems and fixtures
- Plan and install raceway systems
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Plan and initiate projects
- Establish temporary power during construction
- Establish power distribution within the project
- Establish a grounding system
- Provide power to HVAC systems
- Install fire alarm systems
- Install and repairing outdoor lighting and outdoor power feeders
- Install energy management systems
- Erect and assemble power generation equipment
- Install security systems
- Install maintain and repair lightning protection systems
Do you want to talk to someone about the benefits of joining the IBEW?
Complete the form below and someone from the IBEW will reach out to you to discuss how you can upgrade your career.