Become a Member of the IBEW!
It is time you earn a better overall wage package for the work you are currently performing.
IBEW-affiliated electrical contractors in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah and Colorado are looking to hire experienced non-union residential electricians.
Steady Work for Years to ComeThere is a lot of work on the book in these states and the outlook appears bright for the foreseeable future in the residential sector. Contractors are busy building new single and multi-family homes, condos and apartments. Additionally, there is a need for residential electricians to work on expansions, renovations and to perform maintenance and upgrade work.
Are you a Non-Union Electrician?
Upgrade your Benefits Now.
Non-union tradesmen and tradeswomen who have an electrician license or have experience working as a residential electrician can advance their career and earn a better total compensation package, which includes hourly wages, overtime, the amount you and your employer pay for your health insurance, the amount your employer matches for your retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holiday, paid sick days and any type of bonus.
Use our wage calculator to see how much more you could earn.
Upgrade your Skills, Earn Better Wages
In addition to a better total compensation package, IBEW members also receive no-cost journeyman training, industry-leading safety training, guaranteed raises as specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement and all the other benefits that come from IBEW membership.
In order to receive better overall pay and IBEW membership benefits, all you need to do is to join the IBEW Local Union near you.
The union will even help put you to work. You will not have to look for a job. They will find a union contractor who needs a residential electrician.
IBEW-affiliated contactors are looking to hire individuals who have done some of the following:
- Layout, assemble, install, repair and test entire electrical and electronic systems
- Install underground power circuit and telephone feeders to entrance facilities
- Connect to the grounding electrode system
- Install pathways and spaces for installation of low voltage wiring
- Install pathways and circuit conductors for power distribution
- Install receptacles, lighting systems and fixtures
- Test, certify and troubleshoot all system wiring installations
- Specialty work on:
- EPools and spas
- ELandscape lighting
- EHeating and air conditioning
- ESolar voltaic generation
- ESecurity, fire alarm and access control systems
- EEnergy management systems
Do you want to talk to someone about the benefits of joining the IBEW?
Complete the form below and someone from the IBEW will reach out to you to discuss how you can upgrade your career.